At Seniors Helping Seniors, an award-winning elderly home care service based in Brighton, we provide non-medical, in-home services. Serving homes across Brighton and Hove, we match seniors who need some help with a senior carer who wants to help.
We provide you with a carer who matches both your personality and your interests, and who will be there with you through all your life ups and downs. At Seniors Helping Seniors our elderly home care service is flexible. We help you be you and can help out just a little or a lot.
Choose Seniors Helping Seniors for your elderly home care and benefit from our:
- Award-winning local elderly home carers who can help around home, along with transportation, meal preparation, or anything else that you might need.
- Experience with dementia, age-related conditions and all the other long-term conditions people live with.
- Person centred-approach – we help elderly across Brighton and Hove
- Experienced and mature carers that we expertly match to you
- Collaboration with the NHS, social care services, local GPs, and other care companies and charities in the community such as Age UK
- Every office of Seniors Helping Seniors is family owned and operated
Why not take a look at what our clients say by reading our testimonials or contact your local office today:
Brighton & Hove: 01273 090 848 | Canterbury: 01227 454 900 | Ashford: 01233 746 000 | Faversham: 01795 515 392 | Guildford: 01483 416653 | Sevenoaks / Tonbridge: 01732 495 665